View Single Post
Old 02-14-14, 07:38 PM
Dave Cutter

Bikes: '17 Access Old Turnpike Gravel bike, '14 Trek 1.1, '13 Cannondale CAAD 10, '98 CAD 2, R300

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1571 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by late
you want to stigmatize.
You have that backwards!!!!!!! YOU are stigmatizing. YOU want to pick the "correct" powder. YOUR powder is good.... that other guys performance enhancer is BAD?!?!? I don't see the difference.... because there isn't one. I am just willing to be honest about it. How do you know.... where to draw the line? Which powder is the "wrong" powder?

I don't care what others take or put in their bodies. But food by products.... don't magically turn into real food.... just because you "call it" food. Bending words around and rationalizing is common behavior. Taking your powders or whatever your doing.... isn't any of my business.

Originally Posted by late
..... a good quality powdered protein is a great thing to have around, esp. if you like working out at the gym. Which I do.
Yeah.... and when I was in the Army they had special pills that kept us awake at night too. A great thing to have around..... if your life depends on your performance.

I am sorry but I think most people who eat powder are ether nursing a new eating disorder... or already have one. I advocate eating healthy foods. You know.... that stuff called meals. If that sounds odd to you.... maybe you should think about that.