Old 02-19-14, 06:15 AM
pastorbobnlnh 
Freewheel Medic

Bikes: Snazzy* Schwinns, Classy Cannondales & a Super Pro Aero Lotus (* Ed.)

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1453 Post(s)
Liked 2,196 Times in 963 Posts
And hopefully this coming April, Top506 will add a certain '65 SS in Radiant Coppertone to his bike barn.

Vonfilm, you asked if a certain naysayer had ever ridden a Schwinn fillet brazed bike. I doubt it, yet I'm not certain. I can attest that this poster has been raining on C&V members' "happy" parade for years. I'm certain I could go back and find such comments when I was building Sporty. He doesn't like what I usually have to say and even when asked a civil question for clarification on one of his posts, doesn't usually respond. Check out this thread: "SA TCW-III: Am I a Fool?" Go down to the last few posts on the first page. There was no response. Which leads me to believe, this poster just likes to be critical just because he can and for no other reason.

Now back to our regular scheduled program: Have any of these great examples given you any ideas for inspiration? Might you expand your search and include also the SS & ST in your hunt for a new canvas upon which to "paint" you next dream?

Thanks for visiting my website: www.freewheelspa.com