no1mad 
Thunder Whisperer

Bikes: '06 Kona Smoke

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NZier
Looks like I'm a little late to the party, but I could seriously use some wheels. I'm in the process of building up a 2011 Cannondale Carbon Synapse frame and a 2009 Blue CXC Frame to get into some CX next season. I haven't built a bike before and seriously underestimated my potential costs. I've been riding a Giant Defy 3 (with Sora thumb shifters) but like any newbie bike buyer, I bought it a size too large. I can't ride this bike another 1,500 miles this summer, it will break my back, thumbs, and shoulders. I'm a full time graduate student, working on a degree in school counseling, and work with autistic children 25 hours a week to make ends. I don't have the money to get nice stuff often, so seeing good stuff like this makes me really excited.

If they're not gone already, I would happily pay shipping to get some 6700 wheels. Let me know.

Thanks
Why not just port the components from that size too large Giant over to either one of your other frames? Then you can sell the Defy frame(set) to help fund your project(s).