cplager
The Recumbent Quant

Bikes: 2012 Cruzbike Sofrider, 2013 Cruzigami Mantis, 2016 Folding CruziTandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by downtube
The dimensions on the site were correct. The OP referred to a page created by a customer that packed an 8H in a suitcase. OP bought a 9FS, he did not dispute our dimensions from the 9FS product page.

I did not get the support I expected on the other thread. I did not think the OP had a point ( using customer generated page from a different bike ). Hence I have to ask what do I need to do? Thus far I am appreciative of the ideas.

I would agree that this thread probably belongs with the other. However I wanted a new start.

Thanks,
Yan
Ahhh... The 8FS versus 9FS was not something that I was aware of (was it mentioned before?). In my mind, at least, I think that changes things significantly.

I agree that as a manufacture/seller, you have to walk a difficult line. You probably shouldn't just start going off on customers, but I do think that it's definitely worth pointing out when they make mistakes (like the one above).

As has been suggested before, there are always going to be unhappy customers, regardless of what you do. Making sure you're happy with the level of customer service you're providing (as well as periodically re-visiting the issue) is probably all you can do.