View Single Post
Old 03-07-14, 04:26 PM
WNG
Spin Forest! Spin!

Bikes: I used to have many. And I Will again.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by PatrickGSR94
May we ask what happened to your collection? The ones you posted are definitely hot!
I'm a regular on the C&V Forum since 2007. Since that is my era of biking...late 70s and 80s. But I like all bikes.
I've posted there some details of my situation since it began about 2 years ago. Basically I got the wool pulled over my eyes by a criminal-minded woman I married.
By the end of 2012, I found myself displaced from my house and all my possessions. I only had my second car, a netbook, my phone and charger, and 3 days change of clothing....homeless and unemployed. It's been a nightmare journey.

Since then the legal battles are now over and the trials ruled upon. So, I can express myself more openly about what happened without fear of reprisal from her. I don't have the time to get into the details at the moment, but I'll return and post more here tonight. Documented facts, not hearsay, therefore not grounds for defamation by her.

Some of it is still best not be public, as I've had my civil rights violated and subjected to corruption by the authorities in Maricopa County. I've been legally advised to wait until I've moved out of AZ before I disclose information of that. There may be criminal investigations and lawsuits pending. If you are curious, best to PM me.

Meantime, I have a recent post with some details for now....

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...1#post16553219