Old 03-14-14, 02:05 AM
magnety

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pastorbobnlnh
Magnety,

Beautiful city you live in! I visited Turkey for two weeks in 2005 for the total eclipse of the sun on the Mediterranean coast. We then toured the country and finished in Istanbul. It was a wonderful trip and I hope to return some day.
Glad you liked here, so you've got your version of TUR TUR 2014 - About
You should contact me if you do again.

That is a mix of parts from different companies. Is the front derailleur Suntour as well?
Yes front is Suntour, no problem on that. Sugino crank is also default item I guess from other Mondias. At some time companies used what they have in stock or got in bulk buy cheap I guess. But then again some little parts are Campagnolo which makes me wonder if someone made my bike donor. [/QUOTE]

Considering magnety lives in Istanbul, his least expensive route would probably be to find a Shimano or Sunrace five speed at a LBS or in country mail order. Isn't Turkey now a member of the EU? Can't you order from an EU country without customs taxes?
Best solution if I will have to buy will be from ebay UK or DE. Also I am sure will be in contact with you about Reginas, Atoms. [/QUOTE]

thank you all