View Single Post
Old 03-16-14, 05:47 AM
Cookiemonsta

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To be honest, the problem with brand recommendations is that, while there are certain differences between overall quality of products between brands, not all brands are consistent in their quality. I find it more usefull to find out more information about a specific product.

That said, I have had several Giro gloves, all full finger gloves (for winter) and I have been very satisfied with them. Particularly, I like their general durability, and how they have products in their line up that enables you to deal with very cold weather yet they still look sleek and do not impair movement in any way.

Gloves for good weather are a different thing altogether. It is not about insulation and that sort of thing, but just about what is comfortable and durable. This is highly dependent on personal preferences. In summer I just look for three things: They need to be light (I do not want to feel them), they need to have a large integrated "snot rag", and they need to be durable (which includes not deteriorating when I throw them in the washing machine every week).