View Single Post
Old 03-22-14, 12:43 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 232 Posts
It's great too see folks out riding again. NB, you have too much beautiful country to ride through. That's not fair! That's pretty enough to make me interested in trail bikes.

I did get out riding today. After a week in East Sussex, England on U.K. time and eating English food and drinking English beer and a seven hour plane ride yesterday, I paid for it a little today. My sweetie convinced me to participate in a 90 min yoga class this morning. It's been a few years. I rediscovered how many places a body can be tight in. Then she said "Why don't you take a bike out?" Great! 2hr30min, probably about 25 to 30 miles, not sure since I didn't track it out. It would have been great if I'd gotten in 20% more, because then I might have hit the 60% it wasn't supposed to rain instead of the 40% it was. It did. Of course it did. And now I have to clean another bike. And it was cold. Still, it was a good day.

Spy Pond in Arlington:

Now that I'm home and the bike is in the basement, the sun has come out and the temp is in the 50's. Where's the beer?