Old 10-07-05, 02:12 PM
craigwoods

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hit by a car in Philly yesterday.. someone help me!!

so i was riding on my way to class yesterday and this guy decided to speed up real fast and go the wrong way on a one way street.. he totally slammed right into me knocking me off my bike on top of his car and landed on my head on the ground...
i got lucky..nothing is broken, just a few scratches on my legs.(i went right to the hospital after it happened).. but my bike is totally ****ed.

the cops came and we got witnesses and everything. the guy basically admitted to being wrong.
we filled out a police report and everything... the cop told me that this guy was totally screwed if i take him to court... that i just have to get a lawyer.

so...does anyone in the Philly area know of any lawyers that deal with this sort of biking accident? i dont have very much money at all to afford anything, but this case is a definite win on my part.. this guy totally screwed up.
if anyone knows of anything at all (im basically clueless to this sort of thing), please feel free to let me know.. i would seriously appreciate it soo much! email me at CRAIGISWOODS@gmail.com or post here.

THANK YOU bike forums!