inkandsilver

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by tommyblair22
Selling ex wifes bicycle

Maybe the weirdest I've ever seen.
I just don't think it could get weirder than that. I hesitate to post this one (that can't compete), but the photos of this innovative setup are worth seeing.
Bicycles: Road Bikes Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com

View Large Images »

$95

Nishiki Road Bike wish Shimano Ultegra and extras

This is an 80's road bike that has great potential to be an amazing ride for somebody out there. The derailleurs are good, wheel set is good, tires are fair, frame is in good shape, brakes are in good condition. The main thing that needs work on this bike is the handlebar, shifters, and brake levers. They are all there, they just need to be rewired. A local bike shop should be able to do this for not too much. (Bikers Edge in Kaysville quoted me 20-30 for the cables and the labor.) The handle bar is a unique aero-bar that will need to be wrapped and set up with a shifter set, or replaced with a standard handlebar set.The rear derailleur is Shimano Ultegra. The front derailleur is Shimano. I also have a Shimano Ultegra crankset if you want it. There is the option of either the original shifters with Shimano breaks levers, or Shimano Ultegra shifter and and break combo. For a shop to do all the work will cost closer to $50-60 not including the price of a new handlebar set and wrap.
Please call or text anytime!