Old 04-04-14, 01:15 PM
Leebo

Bikes: Kona Dawg, Surly 1x1, Karate Monkey, Rockhopper, Crosscheck , Burley Runabout,

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Liked 111 Times in 66 Posts
Phoebeisis, please ride a mile in my bike shoes before you are so quick to judge. MA biking and driving is like no other. The level of distracted( cell phones), rude and self important behavior among the drivers of this state still leaves me shaking my head. And I have lived here my whole life. And I'm 50, dude. I'm talking deliberate action that puts my life in danger, not just and occasional lack of judgement. Lets go back to Wednesday. I'm taking the middle of the lane on a narrow ( 10 ft) suburban road, 20 mph speed limit. Double S curve, tight radius, blind corners. Car comes up fast,behind me, honking. I'm doing 18 on a slight downhill. Tries to pass me 3 times, zero ability to see around corners, first oncoming vehicle is a school bus, partly into my lane. Not good. Finally when the road straightens out, I slide right and he passes only to try to brake check me. Yowzer. Yes he got the MA wave. You would just " Let it go" ? You're a better person than me. YRMV.