Old 04-07-14, 10:10 AM
zymphad

Bikes: Super Cheap gc3 approved Bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked 52 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by ClarkinHawaii
Can you give an example of a couple of companies you have dealt with successfully on this Chinese ebay? What kind of stuff have you bought? Are you talking about ebay.cn or regular ebay? I'm intrigued! What happens if there's a problem and you have to send something back to China? I made a successful purchase of a carbon frame, forks, and miscellany from Hong-Fu a few years back, but it sure wasn't easy!
Since my riding ability and fitness doesn't require a top level carbon, I did the same. Flyxii off of regular Ebay had my bike shipped before my cables, chain, tube replacement pack kit arrived. It took these US dealers 2 days to process the orders. I have the frame, I'm still waiting for the chain to be shipped from Florida. It's ridiculous how long it takes for US dealers to process orders. I ordered handlebar from Nashbar, it took them 2 days to process order and another 3 days to ship it. I ordered the matching stem from Taiwanese Ebay dealer, it arrived in 3 days, processed and shipped same day.

Chinese/Taiwanese ebay rock. I've also had Intel i7 3740QM (it's legit, and overclocks well, love it, is there even counterfeit 22nm Intel chips?) and an Nvidia GTX 675MX from Taiwan, here in 3 days for both. Simply fantastic. NewEgg often can get it to me in 3 days, but that's from NJ, this is coming from Taiwan + customs.