fietsbob
Banned

Bikes: 8

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7607 Post(s)
Liked 1,355 Times in 862 Posts
Originally Posted by jbutj
Hello, My names Jack England. Im a young designer that is currently studying A Level product design. Over the last year i have been developing and designing a product that i feel that solves a gap in the market. In terms of folding bikes there are very few opinions. From these opinions they all have heavy frames, poor gear ratios and small wheel making it hard to ride them. However i have designed a folding bike based off a road bike. The design incorporates parts and features that you find on a road bike. For example
  • 700cc Road BIke Wheels,
  • Drop Down Handle Bars
  • Carbon Fibre seat post and forks,
  • Aluminium frame
  • Road bike gears

The design uses a full sized frame. The aim of the design is to make commuting easier as you as now you have the opinion to ride faster, harder and longer as you aren't limited by the low performance folding bikes that are out there.

Im posting on this forum to get your opinions on the design and your feedback. Please view the images that i have attached. I look forward to hearing your opinions

the ergonomics is messed up , 5 0f 6, the seat is ahead of the pedals , the opposite of how bicycles have settled on in design in over 100 years .