Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by spdoran
Here's the issue I have with self proclaimed forum veterans:You all get sick and tired of hearing the same questions again and again, but the questions seem to all vastly different answers based on when they were asked. I'm sure each and every one of you suggested someone buy the brown and white Molteni jersey back in 1970 and have been largely upset that anyone could move on from there. Unfortunately for the easily bothered, new gear comes out at least once a year from every major company, so the jerseys that have been suggested in the past to my question are now suitable for cleaning my shoes (except maybe the Rapha ones[got ya]). If an every changing world is what makes you upset, then probably best to get off the forums where most of us come for up-to-date, level-headed information about current topics. If I just went out and bought a jersey that costs more than 15 bucks off nashbar you people would be just as quick to make a comment about being spoiled or quick to waste money, but instead I tried to reach out to others to see if they knew of a superior product that would be cost worthy. Now, I see some stupid, and I mean STUPID, stuff on the forums everyday and somehow I manage to avoid clicking on topics that I find useless. I know it is harder for some than it has been for myself, but come on. If you don't like it then just don't comment on it.

It's all new to you now, but you'll understand when you've been here a while.