Old 05-06-14, 09:17 AM
Kingofgreens
Accept no substitutions

Bikes: 2006 Mongoose Wing Elite, BMC 600w brushless rear hub, Crystalyet 40a 36-72v digital controller

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have an older cromolly steel GT All Terra Timberline I got from a garage sale for 15 bucks a few years ago. I Absolutly love this bike. The older woman I got it from said it was her nephews & he had told her to just sell it & keep the money but it's clear that this guy was planning on doing something different with it. It has Specilized suspension forks on it , narrower than usual rims & extremely long crank arms. ( they actually hit the ground if I turn too sharply or go over bumps with one of them down) I bought a set of 26x1.4 Michelin city tires for it as I rarely use it offroad & this bike is super fast. I'm not in good shape but with little effort I blow right past some of the more serious riders I encounter like their standing still. I'm actually planning on tring to up the gear ratios since I never use the lower 14. It's a commuter all the way so I'd like to make it even faster if possible.