Old 05-21-14, 03:29 AM
johnalexie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Heya From NYC

Heya Guys

Im new to the cycling world, been riding now for about 2 months and im having a blast...I haven't been on a bike since my early 20s(now41) gave up on it since cars and streets weren't that safe back then. but now with all the bike lanes around the area(even thought cars are still a danger) feels a bit safer I think I have a second hand specialized bike that so far its been good to me and love it "wife a bit jealous" cause now all I do is talk about the bike getting this for it and that...

so far the longest ride ive had on it was 31.32 miles it was a nice ride around manhattan and back home to bklyn, loved riding on the westside of the city but had issues finding the right way on the eastside of the city jumping from river path to street path was going crazy till found the right way to come back downtown....

now my goal is to ride from my apt in bklyn to my sisters house in buffalo everyone I tell this to says im crazy that im trying to kill myself doing it but I think it would be a lot of fun, see and travel thru new places in ny that I haven't been and seen before, just have to find the right way to go and time to do it hopefully this summer ill try it and see how far I make it.