Old 05-24-14, 06:04 PM
enjoi07

Bikes: custom caad9

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Now THIS!

We have some concept. I like the FOURTYONE idea, but I flipped it to read FOURTYONE to highlight the singular, the individuals that make these threads come alive...which is also why I also set the word ONE in the three colors of the BD flame. Each one of us makes up the the entirety of this circus called the 41.

The five stripes (alternating grey and blue) pay homage to the world champ stripes, but are stripped of color almost as an inside joke...we're no world champs here.

The colors come into play one the left sleeve, where I have formed tiny crosses (referencing the symbol for "planet earth"), each quarter a color from the world stripes with the center being black (see detail screen shot.)

On the center pocket is the quote by Ernest Hemingway.

This is a digital rough. I am still exploring variations and ideas but this starts to show what I have in mind.

It starts to incorporate more concept and idea behind these forums in a semi-original way. People will KNOW this is a BF kit, a black kit with white lettering looks like Above Category and they already do it right.

Last edited by enjoi07; 05-24-14 at 06:09 PM.