hill hater

Location: norton ohio 5.5 miles from center road tow path trail head

Bikes: cannondale t400 1987 model and a raleigh gran prix from 1973

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Az B
Do you get this riled up about people that have 11 items in the express lane? While there is a basis to your arguments, your attitude towards "downed bikers" is pathetic. You have no idea what the circumstances are, but you allow yourself a moment of pleasure at the expense of the pain of another human being based simply on your self righteous indignation.

Good job. I'm glad most firemen are not like you.

Az

Speed limits need to be modified to reflect all types of vehicals instead of just cars and trucks. We all know a semi can not stop in same distance as a car and the highway speed limits in some areas asign them a lower limit do to this. It only makes sence to me that the same considerations be applied to cyclists and infact to a lesser degree motor cycles that also have far less mass than a car. Say 5 mph more than cars for motorcycles and 10 for bikes.

Lets remember something here speed limits are ment to increase our safty. As cyclists a to low speed limit on a hill increases our chances of accidents. Same is true to a lesser extent for motorcyles. They can also experiance a great deal of brake fade if they must ride their breaks (lesser degree as they use disk breaks and metalic pads that bleed heat off and are less effected by heat build up).

As for the original poster he will carry the lable of troll motorist un till he proves other wise..

Clues to this his reg date is today and his first post and secound are both anti bike. Most likly some one who likes to harrass cyclists and thinks its a sport to do so.
In my many years as moderator for both games and forums ive become quite good at profiling such people

Just ignore my grammer mistakes and spelling errors heh