nova
hill hater

Location: norton ohio 5.5 miles from center road tow path trail head

Bikes: cannondale t400 1987 model and a raleigh gran prix from 1973

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If it could lead to that tare his ramps down. Id be extreamly pissed off if some roadies or mtbers ruined it for me at silver creek. I ride there 3 times a day every day and many many other riders do as well. The park it the perfect place for a quick leasure ride or a tuff work out on the grade 4 to 6 hill or grade 5 to 12. Do to lack of trafic and the fact its slow moving you can pratice your handlign skills in safty just by keeping your eyes on parked cars.

For a minority of riders to screw things up for the majority is plain out wrong. If you piss him off by reporting him or trashing his ramps etc thats his problem.

We should not try to please the minority who want to break the rules but instead the majority who follow them. Ive jumped on to people over having heir dogs on overly long leashes. Its a safty hazard for cyclists and the dogs. Im a big animal person dogs cats wild life dont matter i like it all (ok well i hate squirles and have a strong dislike for geese but dont we all?). Ive moved probably 40 snakes off the road that were alive and kicked nearly that many dead off the road.

One road kill animal can lead to many more. Ive pissed off more than my share of people with overly long leashes cussed them out when they got mouthy saying its there dog they will put it on any leash they want. I can deal with hitting a leash and not get hurt but theres a damn good chance ill kill the animal. I also want people to be able to take their dogs to the park we take our mini pin and jack russle there fairly often. Id be very pissed if those few ruined that for me.