Old 06-15-14, 01:38 PM
elcruxio

Bikes: 2011 Specialized crux comp, 2013 Specialized Rockhopper Pro

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
Liked 336 Times in 223 Posts
Originally Posted by SmallFront
You must have realised that I am not bothering quoting every instance at this point, just because you move the goal posts or demand that I repost what you have said and not said. You can reread the posts if you are in doubt.

I am not parroting anything. I am repeating points I have already explained and already shown where you were dishonest in one way or another. But no, repeating doesn't make it true, but I did repeatedly show where you were dishonest and explained why it was dishonest. Now you want me to repost those things? You don't even know what a premise is, apparently, and you outright lie about my position, and when not, you misrepresent what I say, and when explained to you, you just pretend you said something else, as I have shown repeatedly in this very thread. I am not going to repost everything I said before, nor disseminate every word of your longer posts again, nor am I going to post full-length posts in their entirety, just so your invalid premises and whatnot can be ignored by you.

I also find it funny, that I caught you in an outright lie, yet, that is completely ignored by you, apparently you want me to repost everything I said in this thread to prove you wrong, even if that is less than practical. If you didn't lie, and what you said was true, it would be a matter of seconds to show exactly where I said what you claim I said. But no, better to pretend I haven't provided anything to back up my arguments (there's that intellectual dishonesty on your part again).
Parroting...

I'm really interested on that supposed lie. I really have no idea what you are talking about.

But just to level the playground with exact same argumentative force:
You do the same thing.