Old 06-20-14, 04:41 PM
RaleighSport
Hogosha Sekai

Bikes: Leader 725, Centurion Turbo, Scwhinn Peloton, Schwinn Premis, GT Tequesta, Bridgestone CB-2,72' Centurion Lemans, 72 Raleigh Competition

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 15 Posts
Yesterday was a very interesting day to say the least.. I stopped by the dump recycling center to look for a cruiser frame for a cousins husband, struck out on that front big time..

I did however let this follow me home for a whole 5 bucks (had a different seatpost that appeared frozen, and no wheels)

I was wrenching away on that project for a bit when I noticed the mailman full on parked in front of my driveway (unusual), so I decided to go see what was up.. I told my honey jokingly I hope the BoC doesn't show up today, as the rebuild kit for the riding mower deck was coming, and a few other heavy duty project parts.. by the time I got out there the mailman was gone but sure enough the BoC was sitting in my mailbox!

A look inside...

My haul...

I did end up having to grab something else from the BoC to get my build done,

Luckily I had a matching cr-mo spindle with the right races and the right length for my triple!

Most of my haul on the CB-2

Tomorrow I'm going to slap a rack on it just to haul the BoC down to the post office, then it's off to the Awful Waffle!

Last edited by RaleighSport; 06-20-14 at 04:45 PM.