Old 06-26-14, 09:11 PM
sherbornpeddler

Bikes: 3 speeds, mountain, road and recumbent

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked 31 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
What roads may I ask (written please); I can't seem to read the maps you post. I frequent this sector of the Metroverse on my loops from Norwood.

In fact, I recently posted this to a thread on the Living Car Free Forum, Show Us Your Current Current Commute/Errand Routes :
JimFB, Sorry for my poor map skills. I'll try again to attach a map saved as a JPEG. I've done this loopdeloop so I can recite it in the middle of winter. LdLs offer the chance to back out at several places and this one has shade, smooth pavement, enough hills and low traffic.

For a convenient meeting spot I start at the intersection of Mill and Nason Hill Rd in Sherborn (55 Mill St gets you there via google). Mill north to east on Woodland to Goulding West across S. Main St (Rt 27) to Goulding East to Forest to Farm across the Charles River Bridge St in Dover, then north on Farm St to Main St the east on Claybrook, south on Centre, SE on Cross to N/East on Dedham to S on Strawberry Hill, E on Wilsondale, S on Summer in Dedham, S on Rt 109 and W on Dover in Westwood, Powisset in Dover to N on Walpole St to Dover Center. This is about half way. S on Centre, S on Pine to Medfield, NNE on North/Centre back through Dover Center all the way to W on Claybrook, across Main to SE on Pleasant, S on Main become Farm, WSW on Bridge/Farm, W on Forest to Goulding E to Goulding W SW to Woodland/Mill.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg