Old 07-01-14, 07:06 AM
Rocket-Sauce 
Port

Bikes: 2022 Soma Fog Cutter, 2021 Calfee Draqonfly 44, 1984 Peter Mooney, 2017 Soma Stanyan, 1990 Fuji Ace, 1990 Bridgestone RB-1, 1995 Independent Fabrications Track, 2003 Calfee Dragonfly Pro

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 985 Post(s)
Liked 1,865 Times in 1,064 Posts
De Bernardi Road bicycle 52 cm

[h=2]De Bernardi Road bicycle 52 cm - $700 (Watertown)[/h]

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

prentiss st at belmont st
(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: excellent size / dimensions: 52 cm

For sale is a very nice vintage De Bernardi road bike. This bicycle frame was built in Italy, in the 1990's. It was built with Columbus SLX NEW tubing. The paint on the frame is pretty good for an Italian bike. There are some spots that definitely show wear, but there is no rust. The damage to the paint is purely cosmetic.
This bike is a little under a 52 cm. The bike measures 51.5 cm center of bottom bracket to center of top tube. The top tube also measures 51.5 cm center to center.
This bike is equipped as an 8 speed, with Campagnolo brake/shifter levers.
The wheels are hand built.
The headset is a Saavedra headset.
The seat post is a Titanium American Classic. The saddle is a Titanium Flite saddle.
The brakes are Campagnolo Monoplanar brakes in great condition.
The front and rear derailleurs are Campagnolo.
The bottom bracket is also Campagnolo.
The bike does not come with the pedals. Sorry I did not take them off before I took the photos.
This is a very light bike for being a steel bicycle. I have not ridden it too much. The bike, built as it is, has been ridden maybe 2-300 miles.
The price is 800. Please email me with any questions. I will consider other offers as I do not ride this bike. Thanks for looking!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers