AdrianFly
Twilight Requiem

Bikes: TrekFX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GO NIBBLES!

As for Team Sky, leaving Wiggins home created bad Karma and therefore Team Sky is cursed. If they haven't brought a Priest along on the bus they are screwed. The Sky sufferage will continue in the mountains.. just you wait. If I was on Team Sky I would be sure to keep an eye open for a loose dog, fire hyrdrant or wandering cow to drive my bike into in hopes I could leave the tour injured instead of suffering for no reason at all. Froome is out.. that means FAIL. Dave Brailsford is a fool.

As for Contador, just pray he doesn't fail any drug tests. Everyone knows he's on the new undetectable version of EPO as well as the entire TINKOFF team. All cheaters.. and lousy tippers to boot on Saxo-Tinkoff.

Cavendish well.. he was just a jerk like Armstrong... good riddance. He likes to pee off his bike onto other riders as well.. not cool in the Peleton.

Vincenzo Nibali on the other hand is an honorable rider who's only crime is eating too many Jelly Belly's before riding the cobbles. Wonderful, respectable man.

I understand this doesn't explain much of went down in Stage 7, but as everyone across the world knows.. I'm passionate about this race and it's how I feel up to this point. I'm sorry if I come across as a little harsh so please take my opinions tounge-in-cheek. Better yet.. root against me and make me eat my words! Every last one.

See ya'll in Stage 8. GO NIBBLES!!!