View Single Post
Old 02-03-03, 01:33 PM
earleybird
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thank you racerx I was beginning to think I was wasting my time. This community used to be so very good, friendly and helpful but 3 months ago it started to attract an element that seemed only interested in arguing and redicule so I went from spending 2 hours a day to zero. This was the first post I have made in 3 months

I agree about the bar end shiftersI hate them myself as I spend all my time on the hoods

I take your point about the geometry I don't mind putting in a few days work on this for my other half. After all it gives me some pleasure too
I'll check out the cycling mags and local papers for compact frames maybe place an add or 2 but time is short.
Thanks for the suggestion about tyres as I haven't a clue in this area ( 19mm is the widest I use)
We already have 3 sets of ergo levers so it would make sense to use one of these and she will be used to them too which is a big advantage I'll give her my beloved Sora

Brilliant idea about db wrapping bars. Didn't think of that! nor did I think of the suspension seat post either it will compliment her gel saddle
thanks once again for 3 really excellent suggestions
Nick