Jonathan

Bikes: Lynskey Sportive, Peter Mooney Steel Road Bike, 1974 Raleigh Sprite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SE Florida Rides To Document With Movie

Hi all -

I'm Jonathan Schneider and I own Road Holland, the cycling apparel company. This is not a shill so forum mod please don't delete upon seeing.

I'm looking for some riders to accompany me on a SE Florida "great ride" that we can document. I'm sure you've seen videos about great rides, docs that follow a rider, etc. I'm looking to do the same thing and would hire a video crew and arrange return transport if needed.

So 2 questions:

1. Any suggestions for a great ride? Requirements:

a. Be somewhat scenic. We take what we can get down here I know.
b. Have some local color along the way (places to stop, people to chat up, etc.).
c. Be a difficult or higher level ride (if we're going to profile something we want to make it interesting...)
d. Be a majority day ride (not just a morning one). As stated above, I'll provide transport back to the start if this is a 1 way route.
e. Start from within close striking distance of Palm Beach Gardens.

2. Is anyone interested in doing this with me? Requirements:

a. Be a roadie.
b. Be willing to be videotaped / interviewed potentially on camera for use by RH.
c. Wear some RH gear (of course...) / we will provide if you are not already owners...
c. Gotta want to have some fun. At RH, riding is about more than just getting from point A to B in a certain amount of time.

Ping me at jonathan - at - roadholland - dot - com if interested. I'll keep you updated about the response and potential timing. I'm looking to get this done in the next 3 weeks or so but have no particular date in mind.

Thanks,

Jonathan Schneider