Old 07-29-14, 11:32 AM
FBinNY 

Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5833 Post(s)
Liked 2,665 Times in 1,483 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent
FYI for those here, there are two or three people that like to rag me for my opinions. Since my opinions quite often do not agree with their opinion, they burn up their keyboards on personal attacks rather than giving logical reasons why their position is better. Most of them come from the helmet thread, where I am pro helmet use. While I am pro helmet, I am not for MLHs. I guess my problem is I am not the worlds greatest bike handlers like they are, which guarantees that they will never be involved in and accident or go down. Ah well------------such is life.

Bottom line----my opinions are mine and mine alone. Anyone can agree or disagree with them. Either way, I dont care. That is the way I treat other posts and other opinions.
I understand that you don't care about other's opinions including (especially) mine, and I respect that. My problem isn't your opinions, it's that you keep harping on the same themes without any facts to back them up. Whether it's helmets, and the risk of head injury, the failure rate of CF structures, or MJ use and driving in Colorado, state your opinion ---AS OPINION--- or support it with some facts, but once you've said it a few times stop hammering away at it. As they say, you need to stop pumping when the water is flowing.

BTW- instead of posting the same thoughts so often, consider adding them to your signature line, saving wear and tear on your keyboard, while making sure the message can't be missed.

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

Just because I'm tired of arguing, doesn't mean you're right.

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.