Old 08-05-14, 11:57 PM
labatt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LOL... no, no social experiment per se... You named exactly what we're trying to build - a bike with gorgeous lines (not necessarily complex logos and/or paint) that rides great and people feel is a lot of value for the money spent. Just to clarify though - these are not commuter bikes or touring bikes. These are performance bikes at three different levels - entry, exercise/training, and semi-pro/pro/racing.

The point of this thread was mostly to see if there are little touches that we can incorporate to make people's lives nicer. For example, say someone thought a chain hanger would be great, or some easy and special way to do maintenance without putting it on a stand, or a clip on storage box.. whatever... I am just looking to see if anyone has some ideas for little things that could help their lives a little when they are on or off the bike. With regards to accessories with the bike.. personally, when I bought my first bike, it would have been nice if it came with a basic set of tools for on the road and off the road maintenance. By the time I got my Kestrel, I had everything.. but when I was a newbie it would have been nice to get tools, along with instructions on how to use them. I would have considered it a thoughtful touch. But that's just me.

Questions 4 and 5 (style and is thee anything else) are kind of secondary to what I'm looking for. I just figured I'd ask.

And I want a younger body and stronger legs myself.. so that's already on the list! However, I'm pretty sure they would be illegal to ship with the bike.

Last edited by labatt; 08-06-14 at 12:00 AM.