Old 08-11-14, 08:10 PM
hodgykins 

Bikes: 1978 Schwinn Paramount P15-9, 1984 Schwinn "Rainbow" Paramount, 1991 Waterford Paramount, 1993 Waterford Paramount

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 6 Posts
No worries the Lake Louie's, Scotch, and fine time spent on the patio chatting was worth the trip!

Originally Posted by bibliobob
Really sorry that I missed you after the ride last night. By the time that we got back from Madison, I was painfully tired and fell straight into my bed.

Don't feel too bad about only doing the 150. You're still my hero, as the 100 was still pretty challenging for me!

I was pretty happy with my performance, though, as I trimmed about 45 minutes off of my time from last year. This, despite the fact that it was a good bit harder this year. I missed the first two miles on my Garmin, but it said that I did 4996 ft. of climbing in the 60 miles, which took 3:59 of riding time.

Nobody can match Pete for speed and distance, but I hope to get my time down further next year (perhaps on a racier bike with a modern drivetrain) and possibly do the 150.

In any event, it was great to see you and the family, and I hope that we can get a bigger group back together next year!