Old 08-23-14, 11:45 AM
NumbersGuy

Bikes: Fairlight Strael 3.0 Ultegra Di2, Lauf Seigla Rigid SRAM Red XPLR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked 115 Times in 64 Posts
Originally Posted by shallow_
I found that you cannot always choose freely what colors you get, so just go with it

Atleast any yellow jacket or vest will match

Congrats on your first roadbike, got my first 2 weeks ago and am loving every minute of it. The change from a 'heavy' MTB was much bigger than I had ever thought.
Yep, can't always get the exact color scheme you'd like on the bike you really want. I decided that I'd learn to like the color, and that getting the bike that just felt right to me was most important. I was thinking the same thing, that yellow is a pretty appropriate color for on a bike. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

I have been riding a hybrid that weighed in around 34 lbs ready to ride, this one is about 18 so the weight is almost cut in half. I'm just loving the smoothness of it, the shifting is great with more and closer gear ratios is my normal pedaling range. It just wants to go, with the biggest difference on hills, where I certainly feel like I'm not working nearly as hard and maintain more speed. I'm super happy to have gotten a road bike as well.