View Single Post
Old 02-07-03, 04:13 AM
drewsull7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yesterday beforen the snow here in NYC, i got the wheels to the shop and now all is well. The LBS guy reinstalled the old break and he assured me it's good for now. IN the meantime he was going to try to get a replacement from Giant. I also had him put a kickstand on. He didn't ask for labor for either and was fast. I like this LBS because the repair is done right in front of you in typical Hell's Kitchen claustraphobis space. Feel better about the worls as does my new ride I call Groundhog( after the day it was acquired by me.) I has a hard time disposing of the old - emotionally that is. No room to save though I stripped. Seems once I lost the previous bike, Groundhog was happier. NO I do not talk to it or plants or hug trees though I do think objects have vibrational energy and me and the old one have been through a heluva a lot....I even cleaned it befor tossing it....
All's well even if I'm grounded the next few days due to the snow...Thanks you and Knobbymojo for the support. I was stressing....

"Technology may at last be outstripping language..." T. Robbins