Old 10-23-05, 03:18 PM
nicelysmiling

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by andrew young
Well, actually, the bike and I were acquired in Mpls. Indy is so spread out. Anyways, thanks for the ideas. And Herent, I'll send you some outdoor pics later on today. My sister bought me a twelve pack of Blue Moon so I got drunk and forgot about taking pictures. Yes, I'm so bored here I had to get hammered. No offense to chronic drinkers, mind you.
But seriously, thanks for the info. Some much cooler pics will be coming for your comments. All the components, except for the wheelset, are less than two months old. And less than 50miles altogether.
Dolface, thanks for the heads up.
Drew
P.S.
Where did you grow up?
I'm in McCordsville. This town probably wasn't even built up when you were here. I'm in some newly developed subdivision out in the middle of nowhere, well somewhere.
Hey, I spent my formative years in Greenfield. I go to school though in DC. My plan is to move back for the summer after college, just for those 3 months, then leave... I think it would be more than bearable to live in downtown Indy and exist with no car. I've done that here for a while now and while it wouldn't be as convenient, it would totally doable.