Old 11-24-14, 07:50 PM
Heathpack 
Has a magic bike

Bikes: 2018 Scott Spark, 2015 Fuji Norcom Straight, 2014 BMC GF01, 2013 Trek Madone

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4456 Post(s)
Liked 425 Times in 157 Posts
Originally Posted by TheKillerPenguin
Did you text the dude about the weirdness in your workout or did you just expect him to check the data on his own and get back to you asap?
I didn't notice it until today. I texted him once I noticed it. He hadn't looked at the data yet and told me he didn't plan to until tomorrow.

But to answer your question, I guess I did expect him to look at the data within a fairly short time frame after I sent it to him, less than 24 hours was my assumption. Especially after a crash and before sending me new workouts. Or if he was ramping up my training to see how things are going. For example, last week I had a TSB of -60. I thought it was weird that he didn't see that and say "wait, don't do that tough interval workout I have on schedule for you tomorrow". But now I see why he didn't, he's not looking at the data as frequently as I assumed he was. BTW, I did not do the workout because I wound up getting sick.

That's what I'm asking- is this expectation reasonable? I guess I just assumed he was looking at it as I was sending it.