Thread: The GoBike
View Single Post
Old 03-24-15, 08:34 PM
shoalster321

Bikes: Optima Baron Lowracer, Gobike folder with Vespa type front fork, Porta Bike Easy Rider folding semi-recumbent, Sunray SX semi-recumbent, Sinclair A-Bike, Brompton "P" type 6 speed folding bicycle. RecumbentUSA.com mid racer fully suspended.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
your gobike for trade?

Originally Posted by Clownbike
Finally had some time to get some pics of the bike in it's current incarnation. Started out seeing how much weight could be shaved with parts that I had on hand, but needless to say it sorta got out of hand. It's turned into a test bed/rolling resume as I explore different upgrade possibilites, with an eye on maybe getting into bike repair and customizing. I have adhered to a $30 limit on all parts, with most coming in well under.

The bike rides nice, the closest to a full sized bike of all the folders I've tried without mods. Very stable with no twitchyness. Folding is about like the Birdy and it's about 6lbs heavier.
hi---u emailed me saying your gobike is up for trade in the trade section... I couldn't find it....I would have responded to your email but I don't have enough posts yet in order to respond.