Old 11-05-05, 09:41 AM
Mentor58
'Mizer Cats are INSANE

Bikes: C-dale T800

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ARRGH.. Cannondale only lists specs going back 5 years in their archive, my bike doesn't show up anymore, so I can't see what your's came with originally.

Is there a specific problem that your trying to solve, or is this just a general "what's out there that may be good for me, since I've not been on top of every new product that's come out lately" inquiry? Both are legit, just want to see where we're going with this.

The biggest problem that you MAY run into is going to be the rear dropout spacing. Whatever it is now, it can't be changed. Al, unlike steel, doesn't take well to being bent to widen the dropouts. That will determine what will and won't fit back there in terms of hubs and gearing. If you could lay out the specs on the bike, Crank, Front and Rear Derailers, Cassette, Brakes, yada yada I bet that you will get lots of suggestions.

As for me, I suggest blue handle bar streamers, and a Wayne Gretzky card clipped to the spokes...

Steve W.
Who has noticed a fair number of Canadians on this forum, leading him to suspect that an elite force of Canadian Cyclo-Tourists are planning to invade the United States, bringing with them their well mannered ways, racks of LaBatts and mandatory Toque wearing laws. Oh yea, and back bacon.