View Single Post
Old 05-05-15, 06:39 PM
merckx_rider
OUTLAW BIKER

Bikes: Eddy Merckx team 7-11 Corsa Extra Full Dura Ace, 2015 Equalizer Electric Fat Tire Bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by donheart2015
You get what you pay for....Oh so true! I believe that it was my original post that merckx_rider saw and got his attention to Equalizer. I ordered my bike and just received it on Friday. It was unbelievably packed it took me a while just to unpack it with all the packing material to protect it in shipping.

I have been riding it all weekend long and feel that it was a great investment to buy this bike. merckx_rider is 100% right on with his post. Everything that he states I agree with. The bike is totally awesome in every way you would want. I love the pedal assist it has 5 levels I like to ride it in level 2 or 3. This way I can pedal faster than the speed in the level and if I come to a hill it helps me get up it without slowing down. This bike rides so nice that I rode it for over 15 miles with the motor OFF. It rode like a regular bike.

I am very handy and could easily build my own ebike I personally do not like the battery on a rack on the back or on the down tube in a canvas sack or a battery pack. Looks like a kit bike to me. I looked into several kits and was not impressed. I have found over the years that I like quality when I compared this bike to the others that were out there this was without a doubt the best bang for the buck. This bike is built as a electric bike from the start, battery in the frame, holes in the tubes to run the wires, this gives a very clean look again built and engineered as a electric bike.

My bike is black the same as merckx_rider that is the standard color, you can get other colors some matalic but it will cost a little more. I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase. I am sure that I will get out and ride more with this bike, I have already started to run my errands with it.
I just wanted to say to you that it only gets better with every ride!!
I hope you enjoy your new bike as much as I do, more would be impossible. Hehehe!!