View Single Post
Old 11-12-05, 01:20 AM
vosyer
WATERFORD22

Bikes: Bilenky, Co-Motion, 1969 Paramount, Waterford Adventure Cycle, Waterford rs 22, 1980 Davidson etc.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jay, not yet I am still getting it set up like I want it. I ordered it with the road set up and it it came with cow horns which in my opinion retrospectively were to narrow and then they sent me the arai drum kit which came with a 9 speed durace shift lever and it made know sense to me. I had requested thumb levers, but I didn't read the fine print that Co Motions kits only come with bar ends. I then tried the cow horns with levers that people use on single speeds - I finally gave up and went with 44 road bars in the back. I had Mel send me a long wire kit for a Sigma-long enough but the distance between the magnet and the pickup was still to big to register so it was back to the drawing board for shim to get the two closer. The arai kit had issues with the cable hole which was to tight for the quick release bolt Co-motion sent me - I then had to ream it out to fit and retrue the wheel. It's a good thing I like to fiddle with bikes - I changed seats and added a tubus rear rack. It is almost there - but I need some sunny weather - 14 days of some rain here in Seattle. Oh I forgot I added some Race Face Turbine cranks which used to be std on the Mocha.

The quality of the bike appear to be excellent - great welds and paint job - very nice components - excellent custimer service . I am excited to ride it and it's almost ready. I have another bike project if the weather doesn't break soon.