View Single Post
Old 11-14-05, 08:29 PM
Brian

Bikes: 8 bikes - one for each day of the week!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BMXZ
ok will everybody stop fighting and Kinetic thank you for fighting against Expatriate.Im sick of people being such HATERS towards me and my bro.I mean he just wants to get into a sport you all love and i bet you guys were once new to it and didnt know jack about it.Now this really wouldnt be mature if we all fought about it. Wanna think about it?Also I_SUCK_AT_BMX was kind enough to atleast start this topic and also to start it nicely and Ex your really not all that great with your sarcasm just cuz i i mess up typing a sentance.
I'm not here to be popular. You're getting a BMX for an 11 year who's totally new to the sport. As long as it's from a bike shop, it will be fine. You've asked stupid questions, without following up on things. You don't know what a gyro is, how can you know if he needs one? How important are brakes going to be? You asked about 3 piece cranks, but you didn't ask what the differences between 1 piece and 3 piece are, nor did you ask if it matters for the kind of riding he'll be doing. You commented about pegs, yet a kid that small probably won't be able to get a bike with 4 pegs off the ground to grind anything. Blindly asking questions without qualifying them is just annoying. Not asking for clarification of answers shows you don't even appreciate out time.

What have you learned about buying a BMX for an 11 year old, since you've been on here? Show us that you've actually paid attention.

Answer that before you decide to criticize my responses.