Old 10-13-15, 10:01 AM
Roody
Sophomoric Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by tandempower
I can't imagine anyone car-free couldn't relate to this story on some level. She's basically just expressing common sense that only becomes available once you've gone through the experience of transitioning from car-based living to LCF. Still, important work to express it to those still in the dark . . . and neat cartoons.

Actually, it's not just important to express it to those still in the dark because with all the negativity you get from LCF, it is nice to see others experiencing the positive side of it.
I do hope to see more positive comments about LCF on this forum, and plan to introduce more myself as they come up. It's not that I see myself as a cheerleader, but I think we carfree/carlight people have a lot of positive ideas about good ways of living. We should share our experiences and ideas with each other and with the world. It certainly couldn't hurt!

I'm looking forward to hearing more stories about how people became carfree/carlight--especially from women and those who are new to the forum.

I don't think bikeyface is exactly a great speaker yet. She seems kind of nervous and she didn't focus her topic very well, IMO. Her blog and cartoons are pretty cool. I hope this is a good introduction for those who haven't run across her before.

"Think Outside the Cage"

Last edited by Roody; 10-13-15 at 10:04 AM.