Old 11-10-15, 05:22 PM
D1andonlyDman

Bikes: mid 1980s De Rosa SL, 1985 Tommasini Super Prestige all Campy SR, 1992 Paramount PDG Series 7, 1997 Lemond Zurich, 1998 Trek Y-foil, 2006 Schwinn Super Sport GS, 2006 Specialized Hardrock Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1983
Your grammar built your retirement - good for you [sarcasm, lest you start in on that, too]. It doesn't show, and attacking my reading comprehension does not further your end therein. I made a comment, and you began a very confusing sub-topic about convoluted timelines and being overweight. I'm still not completely sure what you're on about, I'm just pointing out the glaring flaws in your writing and you keep repeating the same childish insult.

To answer your question, I never assumed anything, I asked you a question myself, trying to make sense of what you're talking about. It was a question as denoted by the syntax and punctuation - perhaps your reading comprehension could use a brush up as well. Maybe we can take a class together?
Sorry, I won't be taking the remedial classes you require. It's very simple actually, albeit apparently beyond your limited grasp.

You made an erroneous statement, twice actually, that I had no experience in shimming a hub so as to make it fit into a frame, and hence, I could not have any experience as a bicycle mechanic. That error of yours could only have come from either an erroneous assumption on your part, or failed reading comprehension on your part, because nothing I posted should have led you to that assessment, unless you had confused me with the OP of this thread. That same incorrect premise of yours clearly led you to make an obnoxious and stupid put-down directed at me, which you have continued to attempt to rationalize as being due to my grammar. Sorry, but my grammar, even if imperfect, is not what has made you into the sort of disagreeable individual that you seem determined to demonstrate that you are in this thread.

Conveniently, this forum has an ignore feature.

Last edited by D1andonlyDman; 11-10-15 at 05:59 PM.