View Single Post
Old 12-02-15, 10:12 AM
tetonrider

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gsteinb
me saying the time I'm late for something because I get stuck at a race for a test (or my car mate is late, or makes me late) is hardly an admission of doping or me saying I wouldn't take the test. I've seen my teammate incur his wife's wrath for being late because there was a crash, or traffic, to not want to deal with it. the more times one of us is late for something the more difficult it is to travel to races. at a certain point, particularly when the testing is pointless, it makes more sense to do other things with the time.
hey---i want to be clear. i am NOT AT ALL saying you are doping, would dope, have doped. in fact i said that in the post you quoted -- "not that you are doping..."

i'm just curious if you (or others) will actually quit the sport when it is time to test and you are an hour late.

if clean guys leave the sport, that is sad, and it would be another shameful thing about what doping --or the impression of it -- does to an amateur sport.

(i suspect you are clean but i'd never place any money on you, or pretty much anyone else, being clean; that is no disrespect to you.)