View Single Post
Old 03-09-03, 09:56 AM
cyclezealot

Bikes: Klein QP, Fuji touring, Surly Cross Check, BCH City bike

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1485 Post(s)
Liked 73 Times in 64 Posts
Raiyn... I sit here almost ready for my ride. Today a sunny Spring-like day....... Wife to sleep late. Not go to church today, so I will get my ride in.. Spend time with Hidalgo, today...... He rouses up when we put him in the garden window. Do not normally give him chopped steak or whatever soft meats are available, since it is not good for him. But this weekend that does not matter.On way back from ride, pick up some babby food and try that...
My bike ride will better prepare us for tomorrow... Be back by noon.. Can't put Hidalgo through 3-4 days and hardly nothing to eat.. All his systems will soon shut down at this rate....What he ate is miniscule.. That would be torture.. They say animals let you know when it is time..?Do they?
I do not go into work until pm shift tomorrow.. Unless Hidalgo rouses up and eats; Fear what we will have to do in the morning.. Glad I can be home before work so my wife does not have to do that alone..
Another topic Riayn.. We lived in Sarasota,Fla. for many years.. Did not ride then. I was a runner then....Bet great for cycling? Recall Tampa as pretty congested. What part of Tampa do you live in? Pretty good riding there?
Thanks for sentiments all...