View Single Post
Old 02-22-16, 02:19 PM
bmthom.gis

Bikes: 2014 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 4 Rival; 2014 Cannondale Trail 7 29; 1972 Schwinn Suburban, 1996 Proflex 756, 1987(?) Peugeot, Dahon Speed P8; 1979 Raleigh Competition GS; 1995 Stumpjumper M2 FS, 1978 Raleigh Sports, Schwinn Prologue

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Oh goody, another music thread! yep, I sure do listen to music while commuting 95% of the time. It's the one thing I REALLY missed about driving was listening to music or NPR. I have a set of bluetooth headphones that work nicely. I use both sides, as it really dampens the big dump trucks and other diesel engines that hurt the ears. Saying that compromising your hearing sets you up for tragedy is saying deaf people shouldn't be on a bike.

As to what I listen to...depends on how I feel. Sometimes I shuffle all of my pandora stations, sometimes I have a particular artist in mind. If I need something fast paced, I'll listen to Combichrist, Rammstein, The 69 Eyes, Muse, or something that will keep me pepped up. Sometimes it's a Jimmy Buffett kind of day. I also like this french singer called Zaz.