Old 03-07-16, 12:35 PM
Marcus_Ti
FLIR Kitten to 0.05C

Bikes: Roadie: Seven Axiom Race Ti w/Chorus 11s. CX/Adventure: Carver Gravel Grinder w/ Di2

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2349 Post(s)
Liked 406 Times in 254 Posts
Originally Posted by dcsix
Thanks for that, jyl. Does Eurosport Player generally allow one to view on demand? On cyclingtv you can click and play any selection any time, would Eurosport Player work this way or do you have to watch it live?

Thanks again
Depends on the race caliber. On demand replay has varied a bit over the years on ES streaming...sometimes it is just the last 30k-60KM of the 100km they broadcast live. Usually race stages are available on demand for 1 week after the race was run. Something like TdF I think the on-demand the stages as live in full.

However then there's the whiles of network protocol. As a USA Eurosport subscriber using VPN to do it all....I dialed into London to watch Paris-Nice live this morning, and it was buffer-city and utterly unwatchable. Either due to Eurosport or my VPN, or both. I resorted to a YouTube stream of that same Eurosport feed and it was just fine.

Eurosport has also gotten worse about commercials over the years, used to be commercial free...although not as bad as NBC, yet.