View Single Post
Old 03-14-03, 01:03 AM
jtown

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally posted by dazco
This is where i got mine. $99 per wheel. Cost me $223 total including shipping. They bought a bunch of bikes from some manufacturer and parted them out. They had Hayes, so hence a great deal, plus they are cut, pre-bled, and ready to bolt on. Just look at the cable lengths listed on the page linked below and measure your bike to be safe.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.asp?number=05215

By the way......i was EXTREMELY impressed with jensonusa.com. When he told me my bike would require a adapter for the rear mount i guess i sounded a bit dismayed, so he threw it in free. Then when i got them, i found one washer missing. It's a wierd shaped one i knew i couldn't find at a hardware store. So i called them and ONE DAY LATER a fedex package arrived with a few washers ! One day !! Plus they went to pains to get info i asked about. I think jenson is one high caliber store. I will buy all my parts from them for now on unless the price is much higher than elsewhere, which judging by what i've seen so far isn't likely.
ya, after your post, I looked it up on jenson ... Those are the 2000 models and I emailed them about the differences. They said that 00-02 is the same and 03 has a few minor changes. I'm debating whether to get these or the avid mechs.