In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by Ezarton
Hello,
I need help and tips about weight loss. I'm currently 300 pounds 6'4, boy. I started diet 10 days ago. I have no problem with my 800-1000 calorie intake. Also, I don't eat sugar bread etc...
Only things I eat are chicken breast, fish, and eggs. I'm cycling 2 times a day an hour each.
So far people are telling me that I'm progressing well. Just wanna make sure I'm on the right track. I'm planning to keep up with diet until 30. August. Thank you so much for your response.
Join My Fitness Pal (or similar). There you will learn so much more than you'll get here.

For example, you'll learn that ...

1) 800-1000 calories is WAY too low for someone your size. You should not be consuming less than 1200 cal, and at your size you could probably go higher.

2) Not eating sugar, bread, etc. is your choice, but unless you're diabetic or celiac, you don't need to avoid them entirely.

3) The only things you eat are chicken breast, fish and eggs?? Where are the veggies?

Join MFP http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ ... enter your information, set yourself as sedentary, and enter the amount you want to lose each week. MFP will give you the max number of calories you should consume. Then venture into the forum there ... do some reading and ask some questions.

BTW - I lost 55 lbs within 8 months in 2015 doing exactly what I've advised you to do.