Old 07-22-16, 12:14 AM
01 CAt Man Do

Bikes: Mountain bike & Hybrid tour bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by sophie11
After reading this review, i have bought ultrafire tactical flashlight(Because of cheap) but I must say it was worth buying. I am happy what i have gotten spending only few bucks.
Well if you were using this review as a buying guide for buying a new torch you are in big trouble. The opening post of this thread was in July of 08', the last post ( not including yours ) was about a month after. It's been 8yrs since the last post you dug up was posted. LED technology has advanced significantly since then. There was a thread not too many months ago on torches that used smaller batteries ( AA or RCR123A ). If I find the thread I'll give you the link.

Some advice to the newbie; Don't dig up and reopen posts more than a year old. If you do that others might not catch the fact that the subject was years old and no one is going to respond if someone quotes someone from years and years ago. If you want to start a new thread to help you with buying a newer product please do that instead. Anyway, here is a thread from earlier this year having to do with torches using AA or smaller batteries. ( click on the underlined link and read away )

Last edited by 01 CAt Man Do; 07-22-16 at 12:36 AM.