EnLaCalle
Radio Bemba 00.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm Back...

... did you even know I was gone?

Being banned gives you (or at least me) the same kind of feeling as when you get fired from a job. You're sort of pissed off. Maybe a little angry. You say "[expletive] you" to your boss and your dumb coworkers. But at the same time you feel a little upset. A little sad. Like maybe there's something wrong with you. Why did you get fired? What's so bad about me? It's pretty bad on your self-esteem (I know, I've been through several firings ). It felt like how when your parents ground you.

For those of you that care (I know a few of you did), my banning was the result of a TOTAL misunderstanding between a moderator and myself. No need to discuss the details publicly. However the matter was handled fairly. While at first, I was angry, upset, etc. it all makes sense to me now. So... don't anyone be resentful of the mods on my behalf. They're here for a reason. I don't need to reiterate what's been said before. We didn't make the rules, and if you break them, there may or may not be consequences.

Stop being surly jerks. Be positive. You know you that this place is like crack and you don't want to be forced into going cold turkey.

J

PS - thank you Chimbly, s_9, chombo for your concern .