Ty0604
Banned.

Bikes: 2017 Fuji Jari

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tombaatar
Where I live it is illegal to ride on sidewalks in the city and pretty much only self centered a**holes don't tip.

etiquette

1. (Sociology) the customs or rules governing behaviour regarded as correct or acceptable in social or official life
2. (Sociology) a conventional but unwritten code of practice followed by members of any of certain professions or groups

So actually it is not a matter of opinion. If you fail to follow common courtesy you are intentionally being self centered because as you say you "couldn't care less".
It's still a matter of opinion. What one person finds "correct" or "acceptable" others don't.

I don't tip because it's not my job to pay someone else's wages. Luckily most places here have stopped adding tip lines to the bill. I'm not self centered though by any means. I've worked in a restaurant and refused tips. If an employer can't afford to pay their employees a living wage they should close down.

Just as common courtesy goes, tipping is also an opinion. However, that's getting too far off topic.

It's illegal to ride on the sidewalks here too unless you're under a certain age (16 I think?) and your bike doesn't meet the road requirements (mirror, lights etc!)

Last edited by Ty0604; 12-01-16 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Spelling error