View Single Post
Old 12-31-16, 05:57 AM
eladh7

Bikes: Cinelli CoCo LoCo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I mentioned couple of time's that I don't have the models in the shop for test ride.
That's why I'm asking you over the measurement table and I need to live with it.
I had mistake to open the thread into the commuting forum, my use will be over ultra touring only.
I take into account all what you say. But I prefer more the cinelli because the overall look.
I don't want the frame will be limit me, So I have question about touring geometry:
For details only I am 172.5cm height and 82cm inseam, from What I got in the body measurement is I need looking for road frame with 53.7ETT.
i'm asking simple, the 53.7ETT is a general guide how reach you gonna be over the handlebar, but this
measure number is only for the road bike because i'm sitting aerodynamic that impact the way my body sitting on the bike(more reach). SO If I need 53.77ETT on a road bike and more "Reach", That's not say's that I need less "Reach" in a touring frame because my upright sitting? many touring bikes I saw are strange measure with shorter reach and longer ETT compared to road bikes. I have colnago road bike with 53.7ETT but the reach is above 380, and must touring frame with the same ETT, are below that.

Last edited by eladh7; 12-31-16 at 08:06 AM.